Monday, December 1, 2008

Six months!!!!! Are you sure??????
















Oh my gosh six months!!!! It's hard to believe, this picture is a baptism that Steve walked into after only being in Paraguay for 1 week and that was 4 months ago. In his latest Email he sent the picture of the burning of his 6months and said "it's hard to believe that six months have already gone," he went on to say that it seems like only a few weeks. and that he hopes that from here on out time will slow down a bit." As for me it seems like years since I have seen Steve. But love to hear how well he is doing, and how he loves serving.

5 comments:

Matt and Jess said...

I'm so glad that you got a blog now! shhh, don't tell Matt I'm looking at your blog, I should be doing homework, but this is much more fun:)

Joy said...

Okay, now that's what I'm talking about! Keep them coming!

Melissa said...

Cute, Cute!!! See Blogging isn't that hard!!

Chelsie said...

yeah!!! i'm so excited you're blogging now!!! love it!! we cut down most of our trees...so be careful...i'm watching you. :-) haha

ryan and jessica said...

i love it! awww steve, our favorite missionary! i am going to add you to my little blog-stalker list :) we miss you sooo soo soo soo much! don't forget our party tuesday night! boo vicki! boo!