Monday, December 29, 2008

Feliz Navidad from Paraguy


Christmas tree from the fam. Ornaments that friends had written on for him ot put on each day. I mailed it the week before Thanksgiving so that it would arrive on the 1st of December. It was an ornament a day for him ot put on. But crazy mail system Steve didn't get it until the week of Christmas















Steve's missionary Christmas! Probably wondering what the heck is with the phone, well it's hard to tell but that was Steve's Christmas day call. It shows the out of area number and the time and the date. A little obsessive I know. But it was absolutely terrific. I was on cloud nine. He sounded sooooooooooo good. He is loving the work, and the people, and his great Mission Pres. Pres. Bradley. What a blessing that is for a Mom to know that he has someone like this good man to help care for her son while he is away. We all got to talk, mostly me, of course. But we talked for just over 1 hour, but the time flew bye. Hanging up is always the hardest, when we say goodbye it leaves such an empty feeling. But I know that he is happy and that the work in Paraguay is moving forward like it should with his help.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute Pictures!!! I especially love the phone pic. I think you took a picture of it so you can call him when you want to. Just kidding. Love ya!

Joy said...

Ohhhhhh!!! I love it! He looks like a giant in those pictures, and you know what? He is, he's a "giant among men!" A great, great person! Glad to see them!