Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Hi fellow bloggers! I've been away for awhile, well not really away, but just had lost the blogg'n spirit. However I have been blog stalkin, and all of your blogs have helped to bring back that lovin feelin, oh oh that lovin feelin! Apparently while I've been away I have become quit cheesy, oh well. So what have I been doing for the past 8 months? Well here's a few insights.
Steve's doing GREAT!!! Only has 7months left, crazy huh?
Nate graduated from BL, and is in his first year at WSU, and studying his brains out. He continually amazes me with his serious study habits.
Lily and Adam are growing like weeds, and the cutest little devils ever. They make Gma happy.
And the rest of the family is busy, and doing well! We enjoyed our summer of some boating, watching parades, basically just having a good time creating memories.

6 comments:

BeautyFul said...

I'm so glad to see you back again! ...and there goes my excuse for not updating mine! Geez!

I can't believe he only has seven months left!!! YAY!!!

So... we still need to go out for your birthday! Call me! After all, I haven't seen my visiting teachers for a while!

Matt and Jess said...

Yay, so glad that your back. Those are such cute pictures, brings back good memories! p.s. blog stalking is pretty fun.

Unknown said...

I love blog stalking it's fabulous!!! You can stalk me anytime you know that!!! Glad to see your back!!! 80)

ryan and jessica said...

how fabulous are you?!!! i had stopped looking at your blog (in like MARCH!) and i felt so inspired to tonight and then BAM there you are! oh i just love you! And i miss you dearly. so...keep in touch and don't ever change!

p.s. 7 MONTHS?!!! that is CRAZY!

Joy said...

Thanks for FINALLY sharing some Steve picts. He's still got that "high-pro-glow", or "spirit-high-glow" (which would be a bit more appropriate!)
Love yer fam!

Chelsie said...

is it true? did you really update your blog? I'm so proud of you! i can't believe steve is coming home so soon! is nate still at acres? hey guess who will be stalking you via her deck starting the 24...next saturday?