Tuesday, January 20, 2009


Pull out a camera and Adam is all smiles, Lily on the other had just has one of her many faces.


Each week I have the best time baby sitting my two favorite things, Adam and Lily. As they get older it is so much fun to watch them play with each other. I really think that I am the luckiest Grandma around because I get to spend so much time with each one of my two cuties. In my few short months that I have been a Grandma there are a few things that I have learned.
1. Everything that my Grand kids do is the funniest, cutest, and should have National Enquirer attention given.
2. All household items, of any sort becomes a baby toy.
3. Anything goes as long as the babies are happy.
4. There is some type of a magnet in all baby departments of any store that pulls a Grandma in.
5. Whatever Grandma might be doing, when the Grand kids come, everything else stops, and the babies have my complete, undivided attention. After all they might do something that I could miss out on.
And last but not least, being a Grandma is one of those choicest blessings that sneaks up on you, and takes over every facet of your life. I know that being a Mom is the greatest thing that I have ever done. However being a Grandma is the next best thing to Heaven.

3 comments:

Matt and Jess said...

I LOVE THOSE PICTURES!! Those are so cute of those two! I know that Lily and Adam are blessed with such a wonderful Grandma to help their moms out during these next several months! I wouldn't want them to be with anyone else!

Joy said...

You're officially one of them! Way to go! They're lucky to have you.

Melissa said...

How stinkin cute! I think that Lily and Adam sre do blessed to have such a fun, cool Grandma in thier lives! Thanks for being such an awesome Grandma! We all Love you !!!